Lucrator in curatenie, Finlanda
HOUSEKEEPER FOR THE AMBASSADOR’S OFFICIAL RESIDENCE
Applicants are most invited to continue to participate in the selection process for the position of Housekeeper at the Ambassador’s Residence, as the deadline for receiving applications has been postponed to November 26th, 2018.
The chosen candidate will sign a contract with the Embassy that includes a probationary period of six months’ clause, unless notice of termination is given by any of the parts during that period.
The monthly salary is EUR 1.750.00 and the working hours are 40 hours per week. The working daily time may vary. Currently it is 8 hours/day, Monday to Friday and weekends when needed. The position requires flexibility and availability as occasional longer shifts may be necessary. Compensation for extra working hours, should they occur, will be given in free time.
The main activities of the job for the housekeeping are:
– performing daily household tasks, with care and attention to detail.
– preparing and serving breakfast and meals.
– helping in the kitchen before and during official events
– serving the table.
– washing, ironing and arranging clothes in closets.
– cleaning the premises.
– taking good care and handle with caution the delicate and valuable objects pertaining to the Government and to the Ambassador and his family.
More detailed list of the chores will be provided during the interview.
The applicant must have legal status in Finland, i.e. have a regular situation of residence and legal permission to exercise remunerated activities in Finland, and hold a Kela card.
The candidate must be:
– Proactive and have initiative to solve daily problems.
– A good team worker and work well under pressure.
– Able to keep up with the daily chores even in special situations.
– Able to work without close supervision and prepared to ask for instructions if needed.
– Able to speak excellently at least one of the following languages: English, French, Spanish or Portuguese.
– Flexible to eventually change working shifts.
Please send your application, CV and reference letters in English or Portuguese to [email protected]. Note that only those who send the application and CV in one of the aforementioned languages will be eligible for consideration.
The closing date for applications is November 26th, 2018. Interviews for the short-listed applicants will be held afterwards.
Looking forward to receive your application.
Helsinki, November 6th, 2018
The Selection Committee
Embassy of Brazil in Helsinki
NOTĂ: Site-ul www.vikingi.ro nu este agentie de recrutare si nu intermediază angajarea pentru posturile vacante publicate în anunturile cu locuri de muncă. Persoanele interesate pot contacta în mod direct angajatorii, la adresele de contact care apar în cuprinsul anuntului.